Throughout the Scriptures, we see clear proof that God can use any medium to express Himself:
- God used the medium of Paul’s handkerchief and aprons to heal the sick.
– God used the medium of Moses’ staff to split the Red Sea.
– God used the voice of His servants, Peter and John to raise a crippled man.
– God used the medium of a dirty river to heal Namaan.
– God expressed Himself through the medium of sound at the time of Pentecost.
– God used David’s catapult to defeat the giant Goliath.
– Jesus used mud and saliva to heal a blind man.
– God used the medium of Peter’s shadow to heal the sick.
According to TB Joshua, “By using the Anointing Water, you are symbolically setting yourself apart for Jesus Christ’s special attention as you pray in faith. I mean, you are positioned for mercy, favour, healing, deliverance, blessing, prosperity, and fruitfulness. It is not the Anointing Water that heals the sick, but Jesus Christ Himself. There must be faith both in the person praying and in the person being prayed for. Prayer must proceed from and be accompanied with a lively faith. It is this that brings about the healing, not the Anointing Water.”
1. We don’t SELL or SHIP the Anointing Water.
2. You must REGISTER before coming.
3. We DO NOT provide housing & transportation.
4. Next prayer line will be on SUNDAY January 25th, 2015. You MUST come on January 24th, Saturday, at 5 p.m. for screening, or else you will NOT be in the prayer line with Anointing Water!
Copyright © 2014 - Hungry Generation All rights reserved.